HomeNews & Updates14 year old pupil from Baringo dies after taking poison

14 year old pupil from Baringo dies after taking poison

Today morning a standard eight student from a village in Timboroa,Baringo County died after taking poison.

The pupil is said to have taken the poison on Wednesday so as to kill himself but luckily his relatives found him.

The 14 year old Peter Thuo was later rushed to Nakuru Level Five Hospital where he passed away while receiving treatment.

He is said to have to have consumed a pesticide used in cattle dips. 

Image credit:Nation

Slavian Mwangecho
Passionate blogger on a day to day activities happening in Kenya, Africa and around the world. A keen follower of the latest news making headlines around the world

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular