An earthquake of 5.9 magnitude has rocked Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Mombasa at around 08:15 pm.
Other parts of the country are reported to have experienced the same experience that last for some few seconds.
Some of those of those who witnessed it describe a unfamiliar noise coming from their steel doors before they finally confirmed it was an earthquake.
- Churchill Show comedian Othuol Othuol admitted in hospital
- Liverpool come a goal down to beat Arsenal
- DP Ruto was not invited at KICC, says Senator Omanga
- Four arrested for defrauding a Niger national Ksh 21 million
- President Uhuru opens bars and extends dusk to dawn curfew
Other parts of the country that have experienced it too include Nyeri and Lodwar with unconfirmed parts of Nairobi coming in the picture.
Tanzania is reported to have been the epicenter of the tremors but they moved across the coastal lines to Mombasa.