Monday, June 1, 2020
Home World News Boris Johnson: UK Prime Minister spends second day in ICU

Boris Johnson: UK Prime Minister spends second day in ICU

- Advertisement -

The U.K Prime Minister Boris Johnson has on Wednesday spent his third day in hospital and second day at the ICU (Intensive care unit).

Boris Johnson who is at St.Thomas Hospital following persistent coronavirus effects is reported to be in a stable condition.

He is however being administered oxygen even though he can properly breath on his own.

- Advertisement -

Boris Johnson, UK PM tests positive for coronavirus

Boris Johnson’s entourage to Queen blocked by protesters

Speaking on the condition of the Prime Minister, UK Minister of Health Edward Argar confirmed that he is good spirits as at Wednesday.

Argar continued by stating that the government is far from deciding when to lift the lock down orders.

This is due to the fact that coronavirus cases are not yet at its peak and much needs to be done at the moment but until then the orders still stand.

Dominic Raab, UK Foreign Minister and now in charge of Boris’s job termed the Prime Minister as a fighter.

He strongly believes that he will pull through and defeat the virus.

Raab continued by saying that he is currently under close monitoring by specialized doctors.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Edwin Sifuna distances ODM from Ford-Kenya wrangles

ODM Secretary General Edwin Sifuna has distanced ODM party from the ongoing wrangles at Ford-Kenya. The statement issued by...

Betty Kyallo quits K24 after a 2-year stay

Mother, business lady and TV personality Betty Kyallo has called it quits at K24 after two years at the media house.

14 discharged as Kenya records 74 more coronavirus cases

Kenya has recorded a total of 74 new coronavirus from 1,574 samples tested in the last 24 hours bringing the total number...

Safaricom’s TRM shop shut, one staff tests positive

Telecom giants Safaricom have temporarily closed down their Thika Road Mall shop after one of their staff tested positive for coronavirus.