Huduma Kenya has issued a public notice of its extended working hours that will take effect today.
The extended working hours will however be available in two of its branches that is at Huduma Centre GPO and Huduma Centre City in Nairobi from now 6:30 Am to 7:30 Pm.
“The Huduma Extended Hours are accessible at Huduma Centre GPO and Huduma Centre City Square Nairobi for now from 6.30 am – 7.30 pm.”Huduma Centre said on Social media.
This move comes after the President had recently ordered all Huduma Centres to work closely with local wananchi to ensure that they receive all essential services on time.
The services that one can access during Huduma Centre extended working hours include;
1. Issuance of Police Abstract
2. Police Clearance Certificate
3. Issuance of Birth and Death Certificates
4. Health services
5. Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) services
6. National Social Security services
7. National Hospital Insurance Fund services
8. Higher Education Loan’s Board (HELB) services
9. Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) services