Atletico Madrid forward Luiz Suarez has narrated how Barcelona made his cry from the way they treated him leading to his exit.
The Uruguayan revealed how he was excluded from training with the first team, something that not everyone knew at that time.
The pain was so much that he was sad and there was nothing he could do but accept it as a phase that he is going through at the moment.
- Luiz Suarez on target twice in first Atletico Madrid match
- Atletico Madrid confirm signing Luiz Suarez for two years
- Luiz Suarez caught in between an exam cheating scandal
- Luiz Suarez agrees personal terms with Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona terminates Luis Suarez contract
Suarez joined Barcelona in 2014 from Liverpool for 74 million pounds. He became the third leading scorer for the Spaniards with a total of 198 goals.
He continued by revealing how was sent to train with another team in the club and got very sad upon hearing that they were looking for his substitute.
His wife was one of those people who saw how unhappy he was and when an opportunity to join Atletico Madrid came, he snapped it very fast.
Lionel Messi who was a close friend to Suarez penned a touching goodbye to his teammate blaming the Barcelona management for his woes.