A family in Nakuru is calling for the arrest of their house help who is said to have been wathing TV as their 11 month son was choking to death.
The December 14th incident happened when the father of the boy was in Nyahururu only to receive a call that his son was choking to death.
Mr. Steve Opar who is a lawyer by profession is said to have then called his neighbor to help him rush his son to the hospital In Nakuru.
He then notified his wife of the incident and told her to rush to the hospital to check on him. Unfortunately the 11 month old baby passed away and it was the wife who received the bad news.
According to the neighbor who rushed to the rescue of the baby, she said that she found the house help watching TV in sitting room as the child lied helplessly in the bedroom.
The family was in the process of getting a new househelp before the tragic incident happened.
They are appealing to the public to volunteer in any news about their former house help so that she can be prosecuted.
Investigations have been launched already.