The son of ODM party leader Raila Odinga Junior has apologized over his remarks on the party made on Tuesday.
In a short post, Junior clarified that the remarks he made on Tuesday were his own and were not influenced by anyone.
he continued by thanking the party for providing a democratic space that allows people especially leaders to air their views and that he was not targeting any political leader.
- Tanzania lifts suspension for all Kenyan flight operators
- Fena Gitu meets ODM leader Raila Odinga
- Government releases initial lifestyle audit results
“Clarification as an ordinary ODM member my views are my own and not that of party.
2. I’m grateful to ODM for allowing democratic space in which different views and opinions are expressed.
3. My views were not targeting any leaders & I apologize for any misunderstanding caused.” Said Raila Junior.
On Tuesday, Junior called on ODM leaders to stop abusing other leaders and flying private jets with slay queens.
He called on them to focus on the agenda ahead as outlined in the party’s manifesto in addition to offering service delivery.
“We as ODM need to find our way back to basics, we’re not just about private jets & slay queens whilst abusing rival politicians, we have a development agenda clearly outlined in our manifesto, let’s focus on service delivery, democratic space, protecting private citizen rights.” Said Junior.