Two boys hospitalized after consuming hydrogen Peroxide

Two boys from Nyandarua County have been admitted in hospital after being forced to drink Hydrogen Peroxide.

The two who were circumcised six days ago were admitted at J.M Hospital in Ol Kalou after being brought unconscious.

It’s believed that the two boys aged between 16 and 17 were given the solution by someone who is unknown to them before he escaped after seeing them vomiting.

A brother to one of the victims who was passing around the house smelt the substance before spotting the boys on the ground.

The boys are currently out of danger even though on is said to be in a confused state.

The hospital is said to have gave them milk that helped them vomit before administering drugs and IV fluids.

According to the neighbors, the incident was accidental as the victim was to give them “Shrine water” but instead took the wrong bottle containing hydrogen peroxide.

Slavian Mwangecho
Passionate blogger on a day to day activities happening in Kenya, Africa and around the world. A keen follower of the latest news making headlines around the world

Related Articles

Stay Connected


Latest Articles