Thursday, February 22, 2024

Three children electrocuted by a live wire in Ruai, Nairobi

Three children are receiving treatment in a hospital in Nairobi after they were electrocuted by a live wire in Ruai.

The three aged six, seven and eight were playing when the unfortunate incident happened at their residential flat.

Two of the children all girls are the first to have been burnt by the live wire before the third one, a boy rushed to their rescue only to be burnt as well.

They were then rushed to the hospital as the police launched investigations into the unfortunate incident.

According to the police, Kenya Power should also join in the matter and give direction or take accountability.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

2,800FansLike
1,638FollowersFollow
198FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles